• Ability to provide supervision to the crew and provide hands-on fixture carpentry,
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED),
• Computer skills including knowledge of MS Excel, Word,
• Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations, and
• A valid driver’s license.
Plan and supervise site activities including crew assignments, and project layout. Assist clients and subcontractors with project phasing plan and facilitate to meet deadlines. Train personnel and transport tools to the jobsite. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ experience in the fixture area, prior experience with Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Kohl’s is a plus.
This company is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, physical impairment, or national origin. All qualified applicants are welcome to submit applications for employment.