Conlon Construction | Dubuque, Iowa
Conlon Construction Co. specializes in commercial and big box retail building throughout the United States is currently in search of a Project Manager to assist with our national market.
· Five-year Construction Management/Construction Engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and / or experience.
· Previous construction estimating experience.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Projects and Timberline.
· Understanding of construction scheduling and ability to supervise/manage multiple crafts.
· Must be able to travel. Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation.
Monitor assigned work with crafts and subcontractors to complete project within customer’s schedules and print requirements. Resolving construction dilemmas, monitor safety to ensure site safety and federal/state requirements are met. Change Order and billing approval related to the job. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ project management experience.
Conlon Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to promoting equitable business practices and adhering to principles of social justice. It is the policy of Conlon Construction Co. to offer employment to the best person for the position regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or nationality, sexual orientation, gender expression, religion or beliefs, age, medical history, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. This policy extends to all prospective and current employees, vendors, contractors, and visitors both in the office and in the field.