• Ability to provide supervision to the crew and provide hands-on fixture carpentry,
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED),
• Computer skills including knowledge of MS Excel, Word,
• Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations, and
• A valid driver’s license.
Plan and supervise site activities including crew assignments, and project layout. Assist clients and subcontractors with project phasing plan and facilitate to meet deadlines. Train personnel and transport tools to the jobsite. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ experience in the fixture area, prior experience with Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Kohl’s is a plus.
Conlon Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to promoting equitable business practices and adhering to principles of social justice. It is the policy of Conlon Construction Co. to offer employment to the best person for the position regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or nationality, sexual orientation, gender expression, religion or beliefs, age, medical history, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. This policy extends to all prospective and current employees, vendors, contractors, and visitors both in the office and in the field.