ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete the construction project on-time, on budget, safely, and ethically.
- Manage the jobsite through the implementation and effective use of manpower, on-time delivery of materials, equipment, temporary power sources, work schedules, and forward required accurate documentation.
- Maintain communication, both verbal and written, with Project Manager, Owner, and Subcontractors to advocate high quality completion on schedule; Maintain an accurate daily log, Proficient with electronic technologies including tablets, cell phone, and computers along with various office and construction software.
- Forward project changes to Project Managers for documentation and customer authorization before enacting changes.- Recruit, review and select capable subcontractors; manage their progress and make corrective actions needed. Forward certificates of insurance and warranty information.
- Maintain strict construction schedule, making changes as necessary to ensure mile stones, quality, and completion dates are met.
- Comprehensive knowledge of building code regulations and is a critical thinking / problem solver.
- Keep work area clean and verify employees are obeying safety regulations.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout the United States.
We offer a competitive wage, health and dental insurance, 401K with a company match, and vacation package to the right individuals. Pre-employment drug screen required.
Conlon Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to promoting equitable business practices and adhering to principles of social justice. It is the policy of Conlon Construction Co. to offer employment to the best person for the position regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or nationality, sexual orientation, gender expression, religion or beliefs, age, medical history, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. This policy extends to all prospective and current employees, vendors, contractors, and visitors both in the office and in the field.